For many families, the best way to begin the admissions process is to fill out our new family intake form. We encourage you to set up a time to see our programs and talk to us about your child.
Fill out the New Family Intake Form here.
Schedule a 30 minute phone meeting or attend an information session.
Please submit ALL of the following documents in order for your application to be complete:
- Application for Admissions Form here
- Consent for Release of Information
- $1,000 application and intake fee (due at the first home meeting and applied to the first quarter of tuition)
When applicable, please also include:
- A current Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- Prior evaluations by any professionals (i.e. OT, SLP, Neurosych. Eval. etc.)
- Behavior Support Plan
- Standardized tests and/or assessments
- Current progress report
Our transdisiplinary team and director will review the submitted material and mail an official letter of acceptance.
Any interested families are encouraged to sign up for our inclusive enrichment classes here: