The Executive Administrator oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of existing and novel programs including the planning, organizing, staffing, prepping materials, and promoting program activities.
Reports to: Executive Director
Compensation: Based on experience and fit
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization and comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards.
- Keep the master calendar updated at all times.
- Create a system that provides easy access to curriculum/lesson plans, materials and samples.
- Collaborate with graphic designer to develop, prepare and produce brochures, e-mails, or flyers for specific program advertising.
- Create an efficient marketing strategy that includes collaborating with local agencies, using social media and correspondence to highlight a specific program.
- Oversee the regular maintenance of social media to highlight programming updates and photos.
- Follow up with new referrals/families and schedule intakes.
- In consultation with the Executive Director, recruit, interview and select well-qualified program staff.
- Monitor the program activities on a regular basis and deal with concerns, issues, details, and/or setbacks as they arise.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree in psychology, child development, social work, special education or other related field
- Ability to independently initiate projects and activities.
- Must have a friendly and professional speaking voice with strong phone etiquette skills, positive and energetic attitude, and strong desire to meet goals and commitments.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality.
- Attentive to details.
- Dedication, motivation, drive, ambition, and commitment to the job at hand.
- Must have the skills and potential to excel in this position.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
Due to the nature of the work environment, it is required that all staff members perform duties beyond their job description, such as, but not limited to, answering phone calls, taking messages, helping other employees.